The Summit - All Star Cheerleading Championship
The 2016 Summit, Varsity All Star’s Cheerleading and Dance Championship at the Walt Disney World® Resort had over 900 teams from the Unites Stated and various countries including, Norway, Australia and Japan to name a few. We had the pleasure of crowning 42 Summit Champions this weekend!
The Dance Summit was back at the World Showplace Pavilion in Epcot® with over 150 performances! Thank you all for making the climb here this weekend and we can't wait to see you next year as you start a new journey to the 2017 Summit!
Date: May 5-7, 2017
Registration Opens December 1st for those teams who have received a bid in September, October or November. Start planning your climb by reviewing the Summit Travel and Hotel Packages HERE.
Summit Bid Events
Summit Wild Card
Summit Roster Policy- NEW FOR THIS YEAR
Summit Crossover Policy
- Only 5 athletes can crossover from The Cheerleading Worlds to The Summit.
- Exception: Junior 5 (NOT restricted) will be allowed to have up to 8 crossovers from The Cheerleading Worlds to The Summit.
- Athletes can compete on no more than 2 cheer teams at The Summit.
- All Level 4.2 athletes may only crossover to levels 2, 3 or 4.
- Athletes can only cross up or down a level at The Summit. Level 5 athletes that competed at Cheerleading Worlds can only cross to level 4 & 5 Summit divisions (Excludes Level 4.2).
- No crossovers will be allowed to compete on both a cheer and a dance team at The Summit. However a Cheerleading Worlds athlete may compete at the Dance Summit and a Dance Worlds athlete may compete at The Summit.
- Reminder that we do not guarantee crossovers at The Summit during the Semi-Finals Round or Finals Round.